Leadership in Action Breakfast Series
Lift360’s Breakfast Series will connect you with prominent, skilled, and insightful leaders in our community. Over the course of the year, the four-part series addresses different topics and issues from the perspective of our leaders. The Breakfast Series is designed for those in the nonprofit, private, and public sectors who wish to engage with and learn from those in our community who are making a significant impact in their leadership roles.
March 8, 2017 – “Community Heart & Soul: Cultivating Leadership in Maine”
– Mayor Thom Harnett, Gardiner, ME
– Delilah Poupore, Director of Heart of Biddeford
– Jane Lafleur, Lift360
Information and registration
May 4, 2017 – Betsy Biemann, CEO of Coastal Enterprises, Inc.
Information and registration coming soon
October 25th, 2016 – “Leadership in the Maine Woods Initiative”
– Lucas St. Clair, Elliotsville Plantation, Inc.
– Lindsay Downing, Mt. Chase Lodge
More Information. Breakfast review from Lift360’s Reporter, Mary Ellms: “Maine’s New National Monument: Difficult Conversations and What’s Next“
December 14th, 2016 – “Maine Developers: Leadership in Action”
– Jonathan Culley, Redfern Properties
– Susan Morris, NewHeight Group
– Erin Cooperrider, Community Housing of Maine
Thank you to our generous Breakfast Series sponsors!