Service Enterprise Certification
WhAT IS SERVICE ENTERPRISE?
Service Enterprise is the ability of a not-for-profit organization to look at internal staff capacity in a new way and leverage skilled volunteers to expand that capacity to achieve mission. This video is a quick explanation
- Outperform similar organizations on all measures of organizational capacity
- Increased human resource capacity with limited additional expense
- Significant increase in volunteer hours contributed annually
- Retooled operations that intentionally use skilled volunteers
- Community needs better addressed through organizational growth
- Ability to take programs to scale
Lift360, United Way of York County and York Community Service Association were invited by the Maine Commission of Community Service in 2015 to be trained as Service Enterprise trainers. In Fall 2016, Lift360 received our Service Enterprise Certification. Ask us how we can help your organization benefit from this model.